Former Anchor, CNBC & FOX News
Learning from the Legends --
Success is never a straight line
"Inspiring and entertaining." "Connects one-on-one with each person in the audience." "Really informing to me as a business owner." "Kept our audience entertained and enlightened." "A reminder of what a great country we have."
"Bob was phenomenal."
Breaking Through the Media Noise --
The Seismic Shifts Driving the Economy, the Stock Market and Politics in 2020
A non-partisan look at the current political landscape from an experienced, Emmy-winning journalist who grew up in Washington, worked in Washington, and has covered politics on the local and national levels for more than two decades. There are seismic shifts going on that affect the economy, elections, and decisions being made inside the Beltway. Bob Sellers helps his audiences prepare for what's coming next, and how it will affect them. What's more, he reminds you the U.S. is still exceptional, and that our future is bright.
"His immediate connection with the audience was amazing to witness."
- Mark Jones, Twice Program Chair, Million Dollar Round Table
To check availability for Keynote Speech:
• Learning from the Legends -- Success is never a straight line
• The Seismic Shifts Driving the Economy and Politics in 2020 -- breaking through the media noise
• How Journalism Became "Fake News" -- lessons on protecting your brand
• Getting Media Exposure and Turning it into New Business